What is Early Intervention Program?
Early intervention is a system of services that helps babies and toddlers with developmental delays or disabilities. Early intervention focuses on helping eligible babies and toddlers learn the basic and brand-new skills that typically develop during the first three years of life, such as:
- physical (reaching, rolling, crawling, and walking);
- cognitive (thinking, learning, solving problems);
- communication (talking, listening, understanding);
- social/emotional(playing, feeling secure and happy); and
- self-help(eating, dressing)
Children born with any type of developmental delay are at risk for falling behind in their educational potential. That is where early intervention comes in.
Other Horse Therapy Services We Provide
At Healing Horses Singapore, we provide a range of Professional Horse Therapy Services to help children/teenage/adults to manage the conditions as listed below. Through the years, we’ve seen significant results of Horse Therapy on child/teenage/adults, their progress is our greatest rewards and motivations!
- Special Needs such as ADHD, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down’s Syndrome, Sensory Disorder
- Children with Disability
- Adults with Disability
- Equine Assisted Learning
*Students with financial issues, can approach us for assistance *Free demonstration on basic horse management will be conducted for students on their 1st session (For School’s Indoor Therapy Program Only).
Terms and conditions:
*Strictly by appointment only
*Training will be conducted at the school’s premises itself and allocation of a private room is needed to conduct.